This update includes two major items to successfully release on Steam. There are a couple of minor updates / fixes as well. Testing will be required for Netcode3 and Multiple Cell Hosts. Our QA team has approved after initial tests and we need to do a proper stress test at this stage to verify the integrity of these updates.
Netcode3 is designed to improve communication between infantry, so that you may see them more accurately in better time.
Re-enabling multiple cell hosts will hand off a user from one end of the map, over to another less loaded cell host, with the intention of reducing latency and stress on servers. This will result into better rendering of all vehicles and is a core technology of WWII Online.
Priority Steam Items
- Netcode3 for infantry being introduced for mass testing review.
- Re-enabling multiple cell hosts to manager more concurrent users.
- Crew members on Hotchkiss 25mm AA replaced for Allied forces.
- Crew members on Flak30 replaced for Germans.
- FMS poster now shows “Discord” information.
- Damaged propellers no longer disappear in external view.
- Propeller damaged accurately reflect in 3rd person.